This is one of my favorite snacks lately. These energy balls are extremely versatile. You can add extra protein powder or your favorite super foods. They are an ideal snack to fuel your workouts.
Makes 5 energy balls
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2-3 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- In a food processor, add oats, dates, peanut powder, cacao nibs, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Process all the ingredients except the water on high until a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Add water if needed. Form into small balls and enjoy.
For all the chocolate lovers, add 1 tablespoon of cacao, and 1 extra date to the ingredients before processing.