Healthy Oil-Free Crispy Fries
Simple, quick, easy, healthy crispy fries. Yum!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 large white potato, cut into long thin fry shapes or thin wedges.
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 415°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the fries on the baking sheet in a single layer with plenty of space between them.
- Sprinkle the salt, onion granules, paprika, garlic granules and pepper evenly on the fries.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these fries with my Healthy Vegan Buffalo Tempeh recipe.