This recipe turned out better than I ever could have imagined! This is such a quick and easy way to prepare tempeh. You have to try it because I know you will love it. My Vegan Buffalo Sauce pairs perfectly with the tempeh.
You can find tempeh in the refrigerated area of the grocery store with the other meat substitutes. Usually it’s right next to the tofu.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 block of tempeh, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, check my recipe for Vegan Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup gluten-free vegan bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 410°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat each tempeh strip with Vegan Buffalo Sauce and then dip them in the bread crumbs.
- Place each breaded tempeh strip on the baking sheet.
- Bake the tempeh for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, flip the tempeh and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until browned and golden.
- Serve warm with some Vegan Ranch Dressing / Dipping Sauce (oil-free). Enjoy
Thank you so much Natalie, your fresh original take on tempeh is inspiring and exciting, and your supreme condition is a true testament to what a focused driven person can achieve. We salute you. ❤❤❤
Thank you <3 Andri I really appreciate all the support.
I’m loving trying your recipes. Could you please give me an idea of how long and what heat I could do this in the airfryer? Thanks,
Thank you! This recipe comes out amazing in the airfryer…400F for 15 minutes, flip them carefully and airfry for 5-8 minutes or until golden. EXTRA CRISPY PERFECTION!!!!
You are an inspiration!! Do you know the Macro’s for this meal?