Healthy Vegan Chewy Everything Cookie
If you are craving cookies and want to feel good about eating them, you have to try these. They are so simple to make and have very few ingredients. Eat these warm straight out of the oven. You’ll be glad you did.
Makes 6 medium cookies
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup agave, maple syrup, or coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (mix 1 tbsp flax meal with 2 tbsp water and let stand for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 3 tbsp powdered peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine applesauce, agave, and flax egg.
- Add the flour, oats, powdered peanut butter, and coconut shreds.
- After all of your ingredients are mixed, fold in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- With a spoon or an ice cream scoop, form small balls and place them on a nonstick pan or a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.