Healthy Vegan Pancakes
I love cooking with oats. They are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways. I’m constantly creating new healthy recipes made with oats. These pancakes are packed with fiber and will keep you satisfied throughout the day.
Makes 8 small pancakes
- 1 cup oat bran or oat flour
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar or agave
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon appe cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave to top the pancakes
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a blender, add oat bran, milk, applesauce, flax seeds, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and vinegar. Blend until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the hot pan. Cook pancakes for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Repeat step 3 with the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve topped with maple syrup and enjoy.