Low-Fat Pad Thai Peanut Sauce (Oil-Free)
Who doesn’t love peanut butter? You can throw this peanut sauce on just about anything and it will add a delicious peanut butter flavor. I developed this recipe to make a healthy pad thai, but it is perfect for a salad, poured over tofu, or mixed into a vegetable stir fry.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- 6 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- ¼ cup water or vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoon brown cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
You can add less water to get a thicker sauce perfect for dipping, or add more water to make it thinner.
- In a mixing bowl, add powdered peanut butter, water, sugar, aminos, chili sauce, lime juice, and ginger.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour in a container and enjoy.