Mango Berry Antioxidant Smoothie
This spooky Mango Berry Antioxidant Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It is full of fiber, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and omegas. This recipe can easily be made into a smoothie bowl and then topped with your favorite fruit, nuts, or granola.
Makes 2 servings
For the mango smoothie layer
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup water or orange juice
For the berry smoothie layer
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 pack frozen unsweetened acai pulp
- 1 cup water or apple juice
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- In a high-speed blender, mix mango, banana, and water to make the mango layer. Blend thoroughly on high until smooth and set aside.
- Now make the berry layer by adding bananas, berries, acai, water, dates, and flax meal to the blender. Blend until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Assemble the smoothie by pouring the different layers on top of each other, serve, and enjoy.