I promise you won’t be able to eat just one…
Makes 10-12 brownie bites
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- 8 dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut, peanut, or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine oat flour, almond flour, cacao powder, flax meal, baking powder and salt. Process until you have a fine flour and all ingredients are well combined.
- Add dates, water, nut butter, and vanilla into the food processor. Process until the mixture is well combined. You will know it is ready when it forms a giant delicious ball.
- Use a cookie scoop, or a spoon if you don’t have one, and put a small amount of the dough in your hands.
- Roll this dough in your hands to make it nice and round and place these balls on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Top each brownie bite with chocolate chips.
- Bake the brownie bites for 10-12 minutes and enjoy