This granola is absolutely delicious and naturally sweet. I like to top my fruit bowls with it or eat it as a snack by itself. This granola is super simple to make with less than ten ingredients.
Makes 10 Servings
- 1 ripe banana, mashed into a puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts and seeds (chia seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups puffed rice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed banana, maple syrup, nut butter, and flax meal. Stir until well combined.
- Add cacao powder and salt to the mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the nuts, seeds, oats, and puffed rice to the mixture and make sure everything is completely coated with the wet ingredients.
- Spread the granola evenly on the baking pan, place on the middle rack, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Stir the granola every 10 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely to allow it to get crunchy before serving. Enjoy!
Place leftover granola in an airtight container for up to 12 days in the refrigerator.
If you liked this recipe, make sure to check out my Healthy Pumpkin Granola recipe.