This smoothie does not need much introduction. This recipe could be a protein packed breakfast, or a perfect post-workout smoothie. Super chocolaty, super silky, super creamy. What’s not to like?
Makes 2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ block silken tofu (about 7 oz)
- ½ cup water or vegan milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
This recipe will create a very thick smoothie. If you desire a thinner smoothie, you can add more water or vegan milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- In a high-speed blender, mix bananas, tofu, water, cacao, maple syrup, chia seeds, and vanilla.
- Blend thoroughly on high until smooth.Enjoy!