Vegan Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar
Peanut butter and chocolate!!! Need I say more?!? Each bar has 12g of protein making this the perfect pick-me-up snack or healthy dessert. This bar is free of processed sugar, high in fiber, and super delicious.
Makes 8 bars
- 3 scoops vanilla or chocolate vegan protein powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional topping
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add protein, peanut butter, and water. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- In a food processor, add oats, coconut flakes, salt, and the peanut butter protein mixture. Pulse until all the ingredients are well combined. Continue processing until you get a sticky, crumbly consistency.
- Press the sticky mixture firmly into the lined loaf pan using a spoon or spatula.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the bar and spread it evenly. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Place in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Cut into the desired shapes and enjoy! Bars will keep in the refrigerator for three days or freeze them for up to a week.
If you like this recipe, you will love my Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Protein Bar recipe.