Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Protein Bar
This Vegan Chocolate Vanilla Protein Bar is a great pre-workout bar to boost energy and fuel your muscles. It has protein, plenty of fiber, and healthy essential fats.
Makes 10 Bars
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2-3 scoops vanilla plant-based protein powder of choice
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 12 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, add oats, coconut, walnuts, protein powder, flax meal, and salt. Pulse until all the ingredients are broken down.
- Add the dates, agave, vanilla and water and continue processing until you get a sticky, crumbly consistency.
- Press the sticky mixture firmly into the lined loaf pan using a spoon or spatula.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the bar and spread it evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Cut into the desired shapes and enjoy! Bars will keep in the refrigerator for three days or in the freezer for a week.