Vegan Green Boost Smoothie bowl
This bowl is my absolute favorite breakfast. It doesn’t take long to make, and it’s packed with healthy ingredients you need to start your day off right. Eat this and conquer your day!
Makes one bowl
- 3 oz of spinach (about 1 cup packed)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 pitted dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp flax or chia seeds
- berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- dried fruit
- coconut chips
- cacao nibs
- vegan chocolate chips
- nuts or seeds
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, place the spinach at the bottom of the blender. Add bananas, dates peanut butter powder and flax seeds in that order.
- Blend thoroughly on high until you have a thick Ice cream consistency.
- Place in a bowl and get creative with your favorite toppings