Vegan Ranch Dressing / Dipping Sauce (oil-free)
A delicious ranch dressing that you can feel good about. Your taste buds will thank you.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 block of silken tofu (about 14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons dried or fresh minced parsley * fresh is better
- 2 tablespoons dried or fresh minced dill *fresh is better
Try this recipe with my Healthy Vegan Buffalo Tempeh recipe.
- In a high-speed blender, mix silken tofu, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, agave, onion granules, garlic granules, and salt. Blend thoroughly on high until smooth.
- Add parsley and dill and pulse until evenly mixed in the dressing. Be careful not to over process because this will make your herbs bitter.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 7 days. Serve chilled.