Vegan Sour Lime Chocolate Fudge
Sour, sweet, and chocolate, what could be better than that? I was inspired by all of the Halloween sour candies so I made this Sour Lime Chocolate Fudge. This treat is kid friendly and perfect for any Halloween party.
Makes 16-18 squares
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water for 4-6 hours, drained, and rinsed
- 3/4 cups lime juice (about 6-7 limes)
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina (optional, for color)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted
- lime zest, for garnish
To make the Frankenstein faces on the fudge squares, melt 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips, fill a piping bag, and draw 2 dots for the eyes and a squiggly line for the mouth.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender, add cashews, lime juice, agave, and spirulina.
- Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour fudge into the baking dish and spread evenly. Add melted chocolate on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle some lime zest on top of the chocolate and place the baking dish in the freezer overnight.
- Carefully cut whatever shape you would like and remove from the dish.
- Serve cold and enjoy.