High-Protein Vegan French Toast
This french toast is delicious and you can whip up this high-protein breakfast in just a few minutes.
Makes one serving
Macros per serving: 40g protein / 10g fat / 33g carbs
- 6 ounces of soy milk
- 1 scoop LIVBody Vanilla Chai Lean Protein
- 2 tablespoons flax meal (ground up flaxseeds)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2-3 slices of low carb bread or gluten-free bread
- In a deep baking dish, add soy milk, LIVBody protein powder, flax meal, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined.
- Dip the bread slices in the mixture and make sure they are completely coated.
- Cook the French Toast over medium heat in a nonstick pan for three minutes on each side.
- Top with berries and syrup. Enjoy.
SHOP MY FAVORITE VEGAN PROTEIN at LIVBody .com
Use discount code: fitvegan20 & SAVE 20% off.