Vegan Pumpkin Spice Protein Mug Cake
This Mug cake is a variation of my Protein Chocolate Mug Cake. Check out my YouTube video below to see how I make this epic mug cake.
Makes 1 serving ⠀
Macros: Approximately 307 calories ⠀
40g carbs/3g fat/30g protein ⠀
- 45g buckwheat flour
- 30g vital wheat gluten
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener of choice ( I used baking stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 60g pumpkin puree
- 4oz cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add buckwheat flour, vital wheat gluten, stevia, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin puree, water, and apple cider vinegar to the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined, or until achieving a cake batter consistency.
- Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes, in one-minute intervals. Check every minute until the batter has firmed up just like a cake.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.