💁🏽♀️MORE BASIC RECIPES COMING AT YOU!!!⠀
I told you I was going to make you sick of my pumpkin 🎃 obsession. Can you blame me? These oats make the perfect breakfast, snack, or treat.
Makes 1 serving⠀
Macros: Approximately 273 calories ⠀
9g fat/37g carbs/14g protein
- 1/2 cup oats (40g) ⠀
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk or water (6 ounces)⠀
- 2 tablespoons pureed pumpkin (30g)⠀
- 1 tablespoon stevia (for a low cal. option) or maple syrup.⠀
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (12g) ⠀
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice ⠀
- Prep the night before. In a jar or small prep container, add oats, plant-based milk, pumpkin, stevia, chia seeds, and pumpkin spice. Mix until well combined. ⠀
- Place in the fridge.
- Grab and go in the morning.