This Maple Lemon Tahini dressing is perfect to drizzle on top of a light, sweet, and zesty salad. It pairs perfectly with my Stuffed Roasted Honeynut Squash with Quinoa Salad.
Makes 4 ounces
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- In a mixing bowl, add tahini, water, lemon juice, maple syrup, lemon zest and salt.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drizzle on top of your favorite greens.