This Maple Lemon Tahini dressing is perfect to drizzle on top of a light, sweet, and zesty salad. It pairs perfectly with my Stuffed Roasted Honeynut Squash with Quinoa Salad.
Makes 4 ounces
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- In a mixing bowl, add tahini, water, lemon juice, maple syrup, lemon zest and salt.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drizzle on top of your favorite greens.
I love your vegan recipes. I have been eating vegan for 7 weeks. I have been struggling wirh how much protein i should have. But, knowing you compete has been very helpful. I may do another show next year knowing i can eat vegan and still have gains;)
YAS YOU CAN! so excited for you! Thank you.
Would love to receive your newsletter. I really enjoy all your recipes. Especially the high protein ones!