This Vegan Curry is a perfect recipe for meal prep or a scrumptious dinner for four. I’m so excited to share this curry recipe with you. This curry takes less than 40 minutes to prepare, it’s high in volume, and delicious. You can easily adjust the ingredients to fit your personal nutritional goals. For this recipe, you will need four meal prep containers.
95.4 Carbs/5.4 Fat/27.6gProtein
- 1 block extra firm tofu, cut into small cubes (14 ounces)
- 4 cups of water (32 ounces)
- 1 cup uncooked red lentils, washed and rinsed (200g)
- 4 cups of raw sweet potato, cut into cubes (400g)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (20g)
- 1 cup chickpeas (260g)
- 1 tablespoon curry spices
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup soy milk or coconut milk (4 ounces)
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (150g)
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice (600g)
- Preheat the oven to 410°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tofu cubes on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- While the tofu is baking, prepare the curry. In a large soup pot, add water, lentils, sweet potato, nutritional yeast, chickpeas, curry spices, coconut sugar, and salt. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Once the curry is boiling, lower to medium heat and cook uncovered for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the potatoes and lentils should be fully-cooked. Add the plant-based milk and broccoli, stir, and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and remove the tofu from the oven. Stir the tofu into the curry mixture.
- Split rice evenly into the four containers.
- Split curry evenly on top of the rice into each container. Let them cool before covering and placing in the fridge. Enjoy!
Meals will keep for 5 days in the refrigerator.