If you know me, you know my cravings are all about the crunch! I live for crunchy foods. I made these lil crunchy snacks in the air fryer. #airfryeverything So easy, simple, and yes you guessed it oil-free! This recipe has 21g of protein and chickpeas provide essential vitamins and minerals. Chickpeas are rich in Iron, fiber, protein, zinc, magnesium, copper, and folate, just to name a few. Naturally perfect.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the chickpeas, liquid aminos, onion powder, garlic powder, and optional coconut aminos.
- Mix until chickpeas are coated in all the good stuff.
- Place in the Air Fryer basket and cook at 400•F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, shake and cook for another 10 minutes. Repeat step 3 and 4 until chickpeas are golden brown.
- Let them cool completely, this is when they get crispy AF! Enjoy!!!
If you don’t have an air fryer, you should probably just get one!
I have been following you for some time on Instagram and Youtube and have recently come across all of these wonderful recipes here! I am always so inspired by your posts and message and really enjoy all of the content you have been creating these last few years.
Specific to this post, I was just wondering about calculating macronutrients with the Air Fryer. Do you calculate and weigh all of the macros and calories before you Air Fry or after? I made these last night and they are incredible!!!! Love this recipe!!!
I’m so happy you liked them! I always track everything (raw, dry, or uncooked) for consistency.
Thank you for all the love and support!
Hey! How do you store these to keep them crispy?!
What is the best air fryer you recommend? Also, would love to see more videos of you making meals and appetizers from your Puerto Vegan book (which I love).
How many servings does this recipe make?
What’s the air fryer you’ve been using lately?