Roasted Garbanzo Beans – Air Fryer Recipe
If you know me, you know my cravings are all about the crunch! I live for crunchy foods. I made these lil crunchy snacks in the air fryer. #airfryeverything So easy, simple, and yes you guessed it oil-free! This recipe has 21g of protein and chickpeas provide essential vitamins and minerals. Chickpeas are rich in Iron, fiber, protein, zinc, magnesium, copper, and folate, just to name a few. Naturally perfect.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the chickpeas, liquid aminos, onion powder, garlic powder, and optional coconut aminos.
- Mix until chickpeas are coated in all the good stuff.
- Place in the Air Fryer basket and cook at 400•F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, shake and cook for another 10 minutes. Repeat step 3 and 4 until chickpeas are golden brown.
- Let them cool completely, this is when they get crispy AF! Enjoy!!!
If you don’t have an air fryer, you should probably just get one!