These brownies are so delicious that you won’t believe they are healthy.🤤
They are delicious, sweet, fudgy, and will blow your socks off.
This makes a huge batch of 18 servings. Brownies will last in the fridge for up to 14 days. Carb macros may vary depending on what sweetener you use (see macros below).
Makes 18 servings
Macros using baking stevia (brand: Stevia in the raw)
Approx. 4g F/16g C/10g P
Macros using monk fruit sweetener (brand: Lakanto)
Approx. 4g F/22g C/10g P
- 20 oz soy milk
- 113g unsweetened applesauce
- 24g flax meal
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 200g LIVBody chocolate mocha protein powder.
Discount code: FitVegan20
- 24g baking stevia or 192g monk fruit sweetener
(it should be about 1 cup)
- 90g buckwheat flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- 30g tapioca starch/flour or cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 90g vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until you get a batter consistency.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake at 350F for 35-40 mins or until firm in the middle.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting. Cut into 18 equal portions.
- Serve and Enjoy 🤤
SHOP MY FAVORITE VEGAN PROTEIN at LIVBody .com
Use discount code: fitvegan20 & SAVE 20% off.